In Today’s Changing World, Specialization In Ministries is Vitally Important
Titus Keeps You Informed of New Risks and Solutions
We begin by making sure the following coverages are in place to protect your church and staff. We also discuss “risk management” relating to other liability protection options, including counseling liability, cyber-related liability, sexual acts liability, directors and officers liability. There was a time when few people would even consider suing a church. Those days are long gone.
We know the proper coverage is just the beginning. Throughout the year we will discuss your changing needs and requirements. And if there is a claim, we work on your behalf to settle the claim quickly and fairly.
- General Liability
- Pastoral Counseling
- Volunteer Protection
- Hired & Non-owned Auto
- Sexual Misconduct
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices
- Employee Benefits
- Mission Trip Liability
- Blanketed Building and Contents
- 120% Guaranteed Replacement Cost* (up to $1 million)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Business Income (actual loss and extra expense)
- Commercial Auto
- Worker’s Compensation
- Group Benefits (Life & Health)
- Group Dividends**
- Cyber Liability
* Grinnell provides 120 percent RC up to $1 million for non-Willow Creek Association members and 130 percent RC up to $1.25 million for Willow Creek Association members. GuideOne provides 125 percent RC up to $1 million for all clients.
** Grinnell offers a group dividend program to churches of the Willow Creek Association that can pay out up to 20 percent of the church’s total insurance premium, depending on its loss ratios. GuideOne provides a group dividend program for members of Presbyterian group policies.